We view new entrants as a key part of agricultural industry, and are keen to see young, motivated, enthusiastic and skilled people get the opportunity to farm.
The firm has assisted numerous new entrants to the industry in recent years. Assistance has included:
- Preparation of rental tenders
- Preparation of cashflows and business plans to assist with funding requirements
- Advice on tenancy matters, business structures and lease options
- Ongoing consultancy support
- Preparation of SRDP grant applications
We work in tandem with clients other professional advisers in finding the most appropriate solutions for them to gain a foothold in the industry and in striving to keep their businesses moving forward once successfully established.
For further information on new entrant possibilities and grants, please contact James.